Azada Barat – Afghanistan

• March 9, 2020 at 12:35 pm #2268
    Huong Nguyen
    Keymaster

My own eulogy:
    Everybody’s life is going to end and everybody is going to leave this world one day or the other day. Similarly, there will be a day when I will not be among my loved ones in this world but I want to be with them forever, not physically but in their memories with my good deeds.
    I want my loved one and other with whom I am not acquainted very well, to be remember always. I want people to remember every help and sacrifice that I have made for them. Every time, I tried to teach somebody even a word or sentence, I want them to remember. I want people to always recall my jokes and laughters that I created to make them happy and forget their sorrows. I want people to recall me and my name when they are doing any good deed that they are doing which I have taught them. I want everyone to cherish the good time that we have spent together. And finally, I want people to remember me and the times when I was there for them during their hard times.
    All I wanted to do in my life was to make everyone happy and joyful.

I am not leaving any money behind but all I am leaving is good memories. And I want all of my loved ones to spread the same love and affection to all those who are surrounding them.

Love,
    Azada

The Kectil Ten Points of Leadership
    Positive and negative examples
    Mission
    As a leader, I believe that every individual should have their mission set and should be taking measures to accomplish that mission. The mission should not be individual focused but it should be for common welfare. Quaid-e-Azam Mohammad Ali Jinnah was a leader with true mission, his mission was to create a land where Muslims can live independently and without influences of other religious leaders. On the other hand, Osama bin laden had mission of destruction and terrorism.

Passion
    Passion are those observations which make the leader to take certain steps to undo or promote that course(s) of action. Those can be a single or can be a series of observations. Quaid-e-Azam and Allama Iqbal has closely observed the social, political and religious as well as other aspects of life of Muslims in Sub-continent. Therefore, they started working on getting independence from Sub-continent. Whereas, Osama’s passion was to spread Islam in non-human way.

Vision
    I view vision as those steps which will take me towards my mission. These are the actions which are essential to invent and follow to meet the set mission. Likewise, Quaid-e-Azam along with his other colleagues started formulizing ways to get their separate homeland. They took some major steps like; starting educating English Language and Science to Muslim children and youth so that they can put their points in front of British Emperors. Furthermore, they wrote several letter to British Emperor about their living condition and the influence of Hindu culture on them. Moreover, they started requesting for seats in parliament for Muslim majority cities. On the contrary, Osama’s vision was to provide teachings of Islam but not in a humanistic way.

Ethics
    In order to achieve his mission of separate homeland for Muslims, Quaid-e-Azam very ethical. Although, thousands of people died during and after the separation of Sub-continent but the ultimate outcome was still beneficial for majority of the Muslims. It can be seen in current Pakistan that Muslims have liberty to practice their own religion and culture instead of being forced to follow other’s religion or culture.

Compassion
    Showing compassion is a characteristic of leader, but it should not be confined with only his/her followers but it should also be shown towards on-followers or even enemies. Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) has always shown compassion even for his own and Muslim’s enemies during war and in daily life as well. He used to forgive their rebellions even if they have won the wars. He let the prisoner (of other religion) free as well. When looking for negative example of leader, Hitler was the leader who has never shown any compassion towards others.

Equality and Respect
    Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) was a leader who always stressed on equality and respect to all. Once He declared that stealing and robbing is prohibited in Islam by stressing that if it is his own daughter who is caught as stealing then her hands will be cut off and any other individual.

Good Government/Management
    Prophet (PBUH) has always shown qualities of good governance and management. In past, those who win the war used to get all the treasure of the opposition. For the same, Prophet (PBUH) always used to distribute the treasure and the wealth amongst all without any discrimination. Whereas, Nawaz Sharif was a total corrupt politician of Pakistan who only though of his personal interest instead of national interest.

Personal Presentation
    The personal presentation of a leader should always be matching with his/her followers. For example, Gandhi was leader of Hindu community whose majority followers were from middle or low-come families. Therefore, he used to dress in their traditional Dothi and was not really expensive as well. On the other hand, Dr. Abdullah Abdullah who is Prime Minister of Afghanistan is always seen in expensive suit and ties along with other luxury accessories.

Team Building
    Prince Karim Aga Khan was able to start and run His Aga Khan Development Network in various countries by collaborating with government and non-government officials. For example; he established Aga Khan University Hospitals by closely work with individual governing bodies and other NGOs.

Measurable accomplishments
    Quaid-e-Azam and his colleagues were able to accomplish the goal of a separate homeland for Muslims after decades struggle. While,

The forum ‘Assignment 1’ is closed to new topics and replies.