Haroon Ilyas – Pakistan

• March 23, 2020 at 9:46 am #2309
    Huong Nguyen
    Keymaster

Kectil assignment # 1
    Introduction:
    For me leadership presents by a man name “Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah”. He is a born leader with the abilities of differentiate between the Right and Wrong. He is the man who wins the freedom for the Muslims of the Subcontinent and made them a separate homeland which todays known as Pakistan. He is the first governor general of Pakistan.
    The Kectil Ten Points of Leadership
    Mission
    Quaid-e-azam belongs to the rich family got his early education from abroad. He spending most of his time away from home but never get away from the spirit of being a Muslim. He completed his studies and become a barrister and started to practice in Bombay high court and after a while he joined congress (Political party). Jinnah resigned from the Congress when it agreed to follow a campaign of satyagraha, which he regarded as political anarchy. Then the time come when he observes the reality that the Muslims of Subcontinent are not treated equally and has decided a mission in his mind to fight for the rights of Muslims.
    Passion
    Muhammad Ali Jinnah had not just thought but materialize his efforts. He joined a political party called “Muslim League” who is not well known at that time. But under the supervision of this great leader, Muslim League rose from top to bottom and get well known among the Muslims.
    Vision
    Everyone at that time busy in the conflict to make his life better, even today the same thing is happening. But Quaid-e-azam has a vision not for himself but for the Muslim of subcontinent. Due to his long-sightedness ability he had estimated the future of Muslims is not safe in subcontinent. He decides to make a separate homeland for the Muslims.
    Ethics
    He was a man of ethics and honor. He had a thought that everything cannot be handle by war but also from discussion. He represented his idea to the leaders of that time, and they make laugh on his ideas but this man doesn’t lose hope instead work hard for the sake of Muslims.
    Compassion
    “Money is lost nothing is lost;
    Courage is lost much is lost;
    Honor is lost most is lost;
    Soul is lost all is lost.”
    This is a Dutch proverb to which he fully adhered.
    He is a man of morality as seen from his words
    “With faith, discipline and selfless devotion to duty, there is nothing worthwhile that you cannot achieve”. (Muhammad Ali Jinnah).
    Equality and Respect
    It is the faith of every Muslim that every human being is made equal, and there is no priority to anyone on the other. No white is prior to black and no black is prior to white. Taught by Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H).
    As a Muslims he also follows the guidance of his prophet.
    “No nation can rise to the height of glory unless your women are side by side with you.” (Muhammad Ali Jinnah).
    Good Government/ Management
    A leader always has a good management skills and it was also the Quality of Quaid e azam.
    “I do not believe in taking the right decision, I take a decision and make it right.” (Muhammad Ali Jinnah).
    “Democracy is in the blood of the Muslims, who look upon complete equality of mankind, and believe in fraternity, equality, and liberty.” (Muhammad Ali Jinnah).
    Personal Presentation
    As a Leader Quaid e azam has a great value among the Muslims. Every Muslim had a wish to stand side by side with this man. When he comes to negotiate the People there were millions of people stand there to see their leader and listen his worthy words.
    “The great majority of us are Muslims. We follow the teachings of the Prophet Mohammed (may peace be upon him). We are members of the brotherhood of Islam in which all are equal in rights, dignity and self-respect. Consequently, we have a special and a very deep sense of unity. But make no mistake: Pakistan is not a theocracy or anything like it.” (Muhammad Ali Jinnah).
    Team Building
    The task Quaid e azam wants to do can’t be done without the support of the other leader and as an intelligent man this was well known by him. So he slightly rose the spirit of of Muslims by remembering them their true Reality. These were the things our Leader had in him which make a real true leader.
    “Islam expect every Muslim to do this duty, and if we realize our responsibility time will come soon when we shall justify ourselves worthy of a glorious past.” (Muhammad Ali Jinnah).
    Measurable Accomplishment
    Muhammad Ali Jinnah is the man of Wisdom. He had seen that the rights of Muslims were not secure here in Sub-continent. He worked day and night to make to future of Muslims secure so that they live a life in the air of freedom.
    As it is said freedom is not free it cost a sacrifice. During he fought for the independence of Muslims. He got involve in a terrible disease but he told the Doctor not to tell anyone about his disease because if his opponent gets aware of his weakness. The dream of Pakistan will never get fulfilled.
    “That freedom can never be attained by a nation without suffering and sacrifice has been amply borne out by the recent tragic happenings in this subcontinent. Our object should be peace within, and peace without”. (Muhammad Ali Jinnah).
    Today I can proudly can said that After independence of Pakistan Quaid e Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah was the First Governor general of Pakistan. His is given to the Pakistani civilian medal called “tamgha-e-Quaid e Azam”
    Negative Leader
    Without any doubts I can say that Quaid e Azam is the man with no negativity in him. He is the man of wisdom, honor, sacrifice, intelligence and a true mean of leadership.

Eulogy
    People used to say that you only live once. But according to me We live every day and only die once.
    There is a single reality in this world which everyone knows and everyone accept. The day when you left everything, everyone behind. The day when you are going to meet your creator. The day when your reality of this world, when you came to know that no power can undo this state. It’s the day when you are going to meet the true lord, true leader. That is the time when you realize everything will be left behind, nothing will go with you. These are the things which get to known by every mortal. Always and always we try to neglect the truth, Busy in our life. I had tried my best that I don’t feel sorrow of where I had waste my life, when the time comes. I have a wish to live in the heart of people even the death comes and time get passed. People of my country remember I always tried to be a good person but this world doesn’t love the good. I also have a wish that I see my country get rise and become first. People it’s the reality only the number one will get remembered no one even talks about the second. Be the first and remember Allah has made everyone useful, so be helpful to people who needs you.
    Panel Discussion
    I discuss kectil ten points on Leadership with my Friends that first got very surprised my anyone from our university got selected for this program and appreciate me a lot. They said it is very interesting and helpful exercise, everyone should get involved in this type of exercise once in a life. This type of thing helps the person to become the leader by knowing about the past leader of the society like Hazrat Muhammad (P.B.U.H), Hazrat Umer (R.A), Quaid e Azam, Martin Luther king Jr, Abraham Lincoln These are the people tale participate in change the future for people which changes their life. They said the leader is the person who is for everyone not for himself. Leader will only become leader when there are leaders to support them a single person and not become a leader when he doesn’t have support of People he cannot become a Leader. That’s why the Leader must have a team working skills. Leader is the person is the person who has all these qualities and also a link to the Almighty who has created him and has a belief that I cannot done anything without the will of Allah.

The forum ‘Assignment 1’ is closed to new topics and replies.