5) Compassion
    6) Equality and respect
    7) Good government/ management
    8) Personal presentation
    9) Team building
    10) Measurable accomplishment
    POSITIVE EXAMPLES
    A) MISSION
    It is a broad statement of what a leader is attempting to achieve and it aspiration for the future. An effective mission describes the unique purpose of the leader. For example, the former president of Cameroon Ahmadou Ahidjo in 1960s, has a mission to bring the former French Cameroon and British Cameron into one country which he succeeded in 1961, which later made him the first president in the republic of Cameron.
    B) PASSION
    President Ahmadou Ahidjo has that strong passion to became the president of the two states and also enjoy power. This made him to convince the British Cameroonian to hit to his advice to join French Cameroon.
    C) VISION
    Vision has to with long term goals/ dreams of a leader. President Ahmadou Ahidjo carried out his mission by organizing a conference which is called the Foumban conference in 1960 for both French Cameroon and British Cameron to discussed on their future as one country.
    D) ETHICS
    Ethnics has to with recommending concept of right and wrong conduct. The leader was not ethical in carrying out the whole campaign during the plebiscite in 1961 because the third question of British Cameroon to gain independence on the own rather than joining the French Cameroon or Nigerian for them to gain independence. The fact that he also frames the independence questions to be “yes or our” which all mean the same thing though in different languages that’s in English and French.
    E) COMPASSION
    The former president of Cameroon Ahmadou Ahidjo was compassion enough because after the French Cameroon and British Cameroon reunified, he appoints the prime minister from the British Cameroon which was a great achievement. This was because the British Cameroon was the minorities that’s 2/10 of the population.
    F) EQUALITY/ RESPECT
    The British Cameroon gain independence in 1961 from Britain this gave them a special status. Upon this, after the reunification that’s French Cameroon and British Cameroon, president Ahmadou Ahidjo grant the minorities (British Cameroon) special status that’s to controlled their own government though change later on in 1962.
    G) GOOD GOVERNMENT/ MANAGEMENT
    The former government of Cameroon rule by Ahmadou, was a good government as compared to the present government because the economics at that time was more boosting and encouraging said by our predecessors. That’s money values was high, development in term of road and infrastructures etch.
    H) PERSONAL PRESENTATION
    The former president of south African Nelson Mandela his personality is one that encourage others. Simple in all ways and mingles with peoples despite their color. Also his dressing style is very simple which portrays his generosity and admired by all.
    I) TEAM BUILDING
    In 1960, when British Cameroon was to joint French Cameroon, their leaders preferred joining but their brothers in French Cameroon rather than Nigeria which they consider them as “deep blue sea”. The leaders of French and British Cameroon work together to convince their people to choose voting to join their brother in the plebiscite conference in 1961.
    J) MEASURABLE ACCOMPLISHMENT
    Effort of the British Cameroon to gain independence by joining their fellow brothers in French Cameroon was later granted in 1961 by Britain which was a good accomplishment.
    NEGATIVE EXAMPLES
    A) MISSION
    The mission of president Ahmadou Ahidjo was to be the first president of the republic of Cameroon. He did everything possible to make come through by framing the independence questions to be “our or yes” which means the same thing though in different languages.
    B) PASSION
    Ahmadou Ahidjo was cruel in attitude to an extend. He maltreated the British Cameroon because they were the minorities that’s 2/10 of the population. He carried more development in the French part of Cameroon than the British part of Cameroon.
    C) VISION
    Ahmadou Ahidjo vision was to be the president of Cameroon and to extract the good and natural resources of British Cameroon like the oil refinery situated in the coastal, region in British Cameroon. He use these resources to development the French part of Cameroon.
    D) ETHICS
    President Ahmadou Ahidjo actions toward the British Cameroon was unethical because he did litter nothing in the growth the territory rather than to developed the French part of the country. This made the people to regrets joining the French part which still happened up till date.
    E) COMPASSION
    The president didn’t show any compassion to anybody who seem to contradict his rules, like in the case of John Ngo Foncha who was the prime minister of the British Cameroon. He dismissed John Ngu because he knew what the president was up to that’s marginalizing the British Cameroon.
    F) EQUALITY/ RESPECT
    The systems of Ahmadou Ahidjo didn’t show any equality and respect because he suppress the minorities by neglecting their economic affairs in term of development. He developed the French part of Cameroon like seaport, air line and many others. All these facilities are found only in the French Cameroon.
    G) GOOD GOVERNMENT/MANAGEMENT
    The government of Ahidjo and the present government of Paul Biya is an authoritative government and the French has rule since 1961 till present without change of authority to the English part unlike Nigeria where power rotate.
    H) PERSONAL PRESENTATION
    The personal presentation of former president Ahidjo and H.E Biya can be compared. Ahidjo dressed in cultural attire when seen in public. This shows his love for culture and simple better off than the present president who always dress in suit in public appearance. This shows his renounce nature to suite the present technology.
    I) TEAM BUILDING
    The British Cameroon in 1961 didn’t really work in team to decide on their future. While chief Endelley wanted British Cameroon to join Nigeria, Foncha wanted them to joined French Cameroon. This shows that they were not working in team and to the people are facing their actions weather good or bad.
    In 1982, when president Paul Biya became president after president Ahmadou had resign because of ill health. He plan an assassin to killed president Paul Biya, unfortunately he planned fail and that made him for go exile and later died just because he want president Paul Biya to recognized him as the president that’s giving him all the tittle he deserved .

(2) FUNERAL SPEECH
    Good day mourners it’s with sadness all of us are gather here to give our last respects to our brother, father, uncle and son who lies before us here. I can’t believe here lies my friend lifeless as we all known. This has to teach us that all is vanity and we ought to be careful the way we live our life because one don’t know the hour or time one will die. M. C as I called him, a young motivator speaker and a colleague to some of us who are here. When he was alive, he was acted as my guardian to me because I felt comfortable when am around him. Truly I lack words to say because I have a great person in my life as its right now.
    I remembered our university days together with this my friend lying here, I never had a problem without me running to him because I know he always had a listening ear to me and I bet you, his advice always good. Others may testify this, I mean those who were close to him. A man of substance, I love him because he has make a great impact to his community he came from, open a high school to improved his community, take a look at his students and staff looking sad because they all do know what has departed from them.
    M. C in this heart of mine and your family and loves ones, you will always remember and all the things we once shared, RIP for God knows best.

(3) ORGANIZE A PEER PANEL TO DISCUSS THE KECTIL TEN POINT
    A) MISSION
    It’s a broad statement of what a leader is attempting to achieve and it aspirations for the future. An effective mission describes the unique purpose of the leader, identity the scopes of the operation and provide a unifying theme of the activities.
    B) PASSSION
    Passion has to deal with a strong and barely controllable emotion that’s anything continuously challenges you for example being true to yourself.
    C) VISION
    Vision has to deal with long terms goal/dream of a leader. That’s what you want to be coming future. For example creating a better everyday life for people.
    D) ETHICS
    This has to do with recommending the concept of right and wrong conduct. That’s leaders has to portray good exemplary for others to follow. A leader with bad conduct, can be criticized and condemned to fit to control others.
    E) COMPASSION
    Compassion deal with the ability to feel for others. As a leader that lead other, you should have that ability to feel for others in their situation they find themselves. This make even the less to believe in you always because you care.
    F) EQUALITY / RESPECT
    As a leader, you should be able to see everyone as one and able to respect their own opinion because it also counts when decision are concern. A leader who portrays these good qualities is term a good leader.
    G) GOOD GOVERNMENT
    A leader must be able to govern people and manage them well. Every activities that runs in an organization, a leader should be able to evaluate and understand them without which, is a bad leader.
    H) PERSONAL PRESENTATION
    A good leader should be able to presents himself in the mist of others. The way you dress matters a lot as a leader that’s packaging to term it. If you dress poorly as a leader, you will be address poorly vise versa.
    I) TEAM BUILDING
    A leader should be able to create team to accomplish given task. In an organization that team work is not encourage, skill the abilities and talent of others. So leaders should learn to creates team work or building team work to boost effectiveness.
    A leader should be able to measures task if the peers have meet a given task at the beginning. This help to identify errors that occurs during a given project.

The forum ‘Assignment 1’ is closed to new topics and replies.