Nargisa Rahmatulloeva – Tajikistan

• March 12, 2020 at 1:54 pm #2282
    Huong Nguyen
    Keymaster

The Kectil Ten Points of Leadership
    Positive example
    Zuckerberg is considered a leader with intellectual ability because he has build one of the largest and successful global social networks by being a college dropout.
    Passion: Zuckerberg is very passionate about what he does and has always been fascinated by computers and connecting people
    Vision: Mark has also met with many world leaders as part of his vision for shaping future generations, making the world more connected, and helping tackle various global social problems.
    Mission: His mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world close together.
    Equality and Respect: Mark wants his employees to be able to approach him. Making people feel like equals is a great way to show that you value them.
    Management: Mark’s management style is charismatic, transformational manager. His business depends on high levels of communication so that goals can be met in an efficient and timely manner. His business is corruption-free!
    Personal presentation: Wears the same T-shirt everyday to avoid wasting time on choosing what to wear.
    Team building: Hiring the right people and letting go of the wrong people is an important step to accomplish for a successful company. Mark has created an open communication culture where employees share their ideas and are allowed to speak their minds and they are also passionate about what they do. What distinguishes Mark from other leaders is the strong relationship he builds with his employees and partners!
    Measurable accomplishment: Mark is founder and CEO of the social-networking website Facebook, which he started in his college dorm room. He is the world’s youngest billionare
    II. Write your own funeral speech.
    The good that we managed to accomplish throughout our lives makes us immortal. We can be successful and great if we bring benefits to large number of people unselfishly. In my funerals I want people remember me as a person who : -worked on herself in order to become a human being who won herself, who won her weaknesses. -helped to find and open new talents. -donated to charities and orphanages. – fed birds every morning. – left kindness and good name. – served in community and was useful to society. -contributed by building companies.
    III. I organized a Peer Panel to Discuss the Kectil Ten Points of Leadership consisting 5 my peers. First, I introduced gave them 10points of Leadership and then we discussed the meaning of leader and who can be a leader. We all understood that, leader is an integral part of work and social life. In any situation, when people want to accomplish some goal, a leader is required. Leaders increase motivation. In Daniel Pink’s Drive: The surprising truth about what motivates us , he summarizes the findings from behavioral science that reveal how motivation founded on autonomy, mastery and purpose provides the best long-term benefits. Can engage and manage a large scale of people. Leaders prove by their action that impossible is possible. Leaders speak confidently, communicate effectively , have a clear purpose and vision to achieve a common goal. They treat people equally and respect the differences, they aren’t afraid to ask advice and they work with smarter people then themselves.
    It’s said that success comes to those who look for the unknown. I mean to say that success is something you get when you look at something that has remained unseen for years , its just making new discoveries.
    For example, take Edison , Graham bell , Bill Gates, Steve Jobs. They did just one thing. They all created a new vision. Everyone created something new , they saw something different. It’s that attitude that made them famous.
    At the end we all decided that leaders serve community and every person has ability to become a leader if we constantly work self-improvement.

The forum ‘Assignment 1’ is closed to new topics and replies.