JANUARY – Introduction and On-Boarding
FEBRUARY – Kectil Ten Points of Leadership
- Lessons on Leadership from Martin Luther King and other transformational change makers.
MARCH – Personal Branding
- What message do you give?
- Proper user of social media
- Professional and persuasive writing
- Creating a great CV for job applications
- Dress for Success
APRIL – Youth Mental Health
- Identifying major stress points faced by youth
- Low self esteem
- Negative impact of social media
- Anger Management
- Global Differences and Similarities in Youth Stress Points
- Youth helping Youth
- Practicing positive responses to stress
MAY – Male Roles in Society
- Stereotypes and cultures that hurt males
- Healthy versus toxic masculinity
- How males can use their innate skills to protect females and advance/improve society
- Kectil male promise leader program
- Kectil 1000 Males Campaign
JUNE – Environmental Sustainability
- What is a circular economy?
- How does your country rank on environmental sustainability?
- UN Sustainable Development goals on Environment
- Global Warming
- Solid waste management
- What can you and your community do?
JULY – Youth demographics and media age
- The trend in youth demographics in your country
- Effect of Youth Demographics on
- Water & Housing
- Controlling Birth Rate
- Culture and Religious Counter-pressures
- Government quotas/penalties
AUGUST – Good Government
- What is that definition of Good Government?
- Shadow of the Leader/Societal Role Models
- Power of Youth demographics
- Courage and positive social change
SEPTEMBER – Entrepreneurship and Business Plans
- Creating your own job
- Searching for product ideas
- Creating a business plan
- Realistic Goals
- Attracting interest
OCTOBER – Innovations and Inventions
- What are the most critical problems in developing countries?
- What kinds of innovations might solve these problems?
- Which inventions have made the most difference in your community? Why?
- Where were these inventions made?
- What legal frameworks and incentives can be implemented in your country to drive local innovation to solve local problems?
NOVEMBER – Colonialism/Domination and Neocolonialism
- Research the history of colonialism/domination in your country
- Did colonialism or domination have an effect on your culture or government?
- Is that effect still ongoing or is it over?
- What is Neocolonialism?
- Is your country experiencing neocolonialism?
- If so, how is it helping or hurting your country?
DECEMBER – Recap and Reflections